Horseware Rhino® Original (370g Heavy)
The Rhino Original waterproof turnout offers top of the line quality and design for an affordable price.
Classic good looks and a beautiful navy and tan check make this attractive turnout one that you will enjoy for years to come.
Durable outer shell of 1000 Denier Polypropylene and a silky smooth nylon lining.
The waterproofing is on the inside! Horseware’s Rhino Original features our patented Front Leg Arches which allow freedom of forward motion as it prevents extra fabric from gathering around your horse’s legs as he moves, Classic-Cut, no slip design with belly surcingles and tail strap to keep this durable and well fit turnout in place even after a horse lays down and rolls.
- Unique barrier technology has a 1000D polypropylene outer which protects the waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath.
- Polypropylene is a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material.
- Rhino Original comes with anti-static, anti-bacterial polyester lining and thermobonded fibrefill.
- Classic original cut with double front closures.
- Leg arches, reflective strips, hood and liner loops, cross surcingles and shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Thermobonded fibrefill for superior and long lasting heat retention.